- Der-Hsien (Danny) Lien is currently a Junior Chair Professor at Electrical Engineering Department of National Chiao Tung University. He received his PhD at National Taiwan University and was a Postdoctoral fellow at EECS, University of California, Berkeley. His research interests include electronic materials, smart electronics and photophysics of novel semiconductors. His publications appear in the leading journals, including Science, Nature, Nature Electronics, Nature Communications, Nano Letter, Advanced Materials and Symposia on VLSI Technology, etc. He is the recipient of several prestigious awards including IEEE EDS PhD Fellowship in 2015, ASPEED Junior Chair Professor, and Yushan Young Scholar in 2020.
1. D.-H. Lien, et al. "Electrical suppression of all nonradiative recombination pathways in monolayer semiconductors", Science, 364, 468–471, 2019.
2. M. Amani§, D.-H. Lien§, et al. "Near-unity photoluminescence quantum yield in MoS2" Science, 350, 1065, 2015.
3. D.-H. Lien, et al. "Large-area and bright pulsed electroluminescence in monolayer semiconductors" Nature Communications, 9, 1129, 2018.
4. Y. Zhao§, V. Wang§, D.-H. Lien§, A. Javey, “Multiplexed electroluminescent device for emission from long-wave infrared to ultraviolet wavelength” Nature Electronics, 2020.
5. D.-H. Lien, et al. “Engineering light outcoupling in 2D materials” Nano Letters, 15, 1356, 2015.
6. D.-H. Lien, et al. “Paper memory by all-printing technology”, Symposium on VLSI Technology, 978-1-4799-3332, 2014.